WE CAN provides information about and referrals to a broad range of other Cape organizations with already established, relevant expertise and services . Rather than duplicate services, WE CAN acts as a hub, referring to organizations who already provide needed services and establishing new, otherwise not provided, services and programs.
Whenever possible, we make connections with the appropriate person in the referred-to organization to ensure that the women we refer don’t “fall through the cracks.”
Examples of the range of calls that WE CAN often receives include women seeking:
- legal help and information
- financial resources and food due to job loss
- help finding work and/or stable housing
- assistance due to foreclosure
- information on scholarships for returning to school
- help with an array of issues related to divorce
- support following the loss of a spouse
Information and Referral services are available 9:30 am-4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Calling the WE CAN office at 508-430-8111 is the best way to begin the process of getting help.
Click here to view or print the WE CAN brochure