- This event has passed.
Personal Development: Reclaim Your Life
March 26, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
In Collaboration with HOW
(& hosted by Truro COA)
WOMR Podcast Interview
Reclaim Your Life is an 8 week long life coaching course for women of all ages who crave change.
During these sessions, we will create community and have thoughtful conversations in a safe space to build self-trust and more confidence. We will explore ways to better connect with our natural intuitions and inner intelligence that will help us relate to the world in an authentic and inspiring way.
– Receive guidance through the process of connecting with your essential self
– Discover a group of like-minded women who are craving change & preparing to take action.
– Create deep & meaningful connections.
– Develop a plan to achieve your goals, reclaim your life & rediscover who you are.
– Access private facebook group to connect, share stories & give and receive support during your journey.
Reclaim Your Life will help you make a plan to get from where you are right now to where you want to be by building clarity, confidence & connection. This course creates community, offers tools to navigate life’s challenges and allows you to connect with yourself in a deep and meaningful way in a safe space. Through thoughtful conversation and sharing in a safe environment we will build a tool chest of new skills as well as ways to experience our in-ner and outer worlds. The course will build on your own life experience. There is no prerequisite required, just an open heart & a willingness to look at your own unique life with a fresh set of eyes. FLYER HERE
This workshop offers an introductory session followed by 8-weekly, 2-hour meetings.
Where & When:
Truro Council on Aging
7 Standish Way, Truro, MA
Call before 3/23 and speak with Elisa to Register (call 508-430-8111)
8 Week Workshop: Mondays, 3/26-5/14/18 from 6:00 – 8:00 PM at Truro COA