783 Route 28
Harwich Port, MA 02646
How WE CAN Helps
Business & Community Partners
Board of Directors
WE CAN Newsletters
WE CAN Stories
Latest E-News and Programs
Information & Referral
Printable Program List
January 25 – Family Law Overview
January 28 – Social Media for Small Business
February 4 – Develop a Professional Resume
February 11 – Caregiver Workshop
February 26 – Family Law Overview
Events: WE CAN 2020 Virtual Community Breakfast
WE CAN @ home!
W3: A Day of Words, Wit & Wisdom 2021
Valentine’s Day Luncheon & Benefit 2020
Events: Girls Night Out – 2020
The Gasp 2020
Midsummer Soiree 2019
Host an Event
Why I Give
Other Ways to Give
Financial Empowerment Session
Participant Acknowledgement Form
• The financial volunteer I meet with today is a volunteer in the Financial Empowerment Session (FES) sponsored by WE CAN.
• Her/his time is limited and there may be time constraints during my consultation.
• S/he has not investigated any facts regarding my situation and is basing her/his feedback on the information I present to her/him.
• I will not hold this financial volunteer liable for the result of any action or inaction I may take after our meeting and will also not hold WE CAN liable for same.
• I may schedule another FES appointment with this or another financial volunteer if my situation warrants ongoing consideration.
I understand and agree to continue