Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 10:00am, via Zoom
You must register to attend this workshop by calling 508-430-8111 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This free workshop will cover the basics of using Instagram & Facebook for business. We will teach you how to plan, manage and optimize your Instagram and Facebook to market your brand, grow your followers, and reach potential customers.
Topics will include:
• Creating an effective profile
• Overview of the various tools and uses within each platform
• 2020 trends and expected future trends
• Organizing Instagram content and calendar
• Posting strategies: understanding the algorithm.
• Writing compelling content
• Learn about Instagram photography , framing, lighting, editing
• Learn about influencers
This workshop will be facilitated by Shayna Ferullo, a partner at Tidal Marketing and an entrepreneur who owns Snowy Owl Coffee Roasters in Brewster. Shayna has a background in economics, business development, and nonprofit management.
You must register to attend this workshop by calling 508-430-8111 or emailing email@example.com. See Less